Sinopec Group Co., Ltd. (English abbreviation Sinopec Group) is a super-large petroleum and petrochemical enterprise group established by the country in July 1998 based on the former China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation. State holding company. The company's registered capital is 231.6 billion yuan. The chairman is the legal representative and the headquarter is located in Beijing.
The company exercises the powers of investors such as asset benefit, major decision-making, and selection of managers to the relevant state-owned assets of its wholly-owned enterprises, holding enterprises, and joint-stock enterprises. It operates, manages, and supervises state-owned assets in accordance with law, and assumes responsibility for maintaining and increasing value accordingly. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, a company controlled by the company, issued H shares and A shares overseas in October 2000 and August 2001, and was listed in Hong Kong, New York, London and Shanghai, respectively.
The company's main business scope includes: industrial investment and investment management; petroleum, natural gas exploration, mining, storage and transportation (including pipeline transportation), sales and comprehensive utilization; coal production, sales, storage, transportation; petroleum refining; refined oil storage , Transportation, wholesale, and retail; production, sales, storage, and transportation of petrochemical, natural gas, coal, and other chemical products; production, sales, storage, and transportation of new energy, geothermal and other energy products; petroleum and petrochemical engineering exploration, Design, consulting, construction, installation; overhaul and maintenance of petroleum and petrochemical equipment; R & D, manufacturing and sales of mechanical and electrical equipment; production and sales of electricity, steam, water and industrial gases; research and development of technology, e-commerce and information, alternative energy products, Application and consulting services; self-employed and agency related import and export of related goods and technologies; external engineering contracting, bidding procurement, labor export; international warehousing and logistics business, etc.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Sichuan Tongkai Energy Technology
- Shandong Yatong Petrochemical
- Sichuan Shida Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Yuchai Solvent Oil Factory
- Tianjin Jinweihui Biological Petrochemical
- Qingdao China Shipping Asphalt Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Jinguang Group
- China Petroleum Fuel Asphalt Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Xinqiyuan Energy Technology Development Company
- Xinjiang Zetian Petrochemical
- Xinjiang Petroleum Engineering Construction
- Total Petrochemical (Ningbo)
- Sanrong Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd.
- CNOOC Gas & Power Group
- Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Ningxia Baolida Chemical
- Shandong Jinluban Group
- Zhenghai Elephant Marine Microalgae Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Gansu Lanzhou Natural Gas Pipeline Network Reconstruction Project
- Guangxi COFCO Biomass Energy Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Yitai Kerosene